Saturday, September 19, 2009

More Sketches (Sketch)




















Click to see it larger.



I wanted to get out a good full-sized image of Tlaloc in his "regular" form since the only one I use for reference right now is made on a tiny scrap of paper (a sticker, even).

He hasn't really got claws, just those funny pointy graspers that frogs and toads have. But he does have massive fangs and hair growing out of his elbows, knees and sides. And head.

EDIT: I didn't make his fangs big enough.

4 comments:

  1. Much more monster-y than my little Frogaloc--I approve! :Db

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks kind of cute in a creepy "please don't eat me" sort of way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The problem with Tlaloc in this form is he DOES look cute. That's because frogs are cute. It's also because he has GIANT ROUND EYES that complicate his expressions. So he always looks stunned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant "Please don't eat me, Tlaloc" but I suppose him begging not to be eaten is possible based on his expression.

    ReplyDelete